Are you searching for substance use rehab in Springfield, Illinois? Deciding to seek help can be a difficult step, but the chances of overcoming alcohol or drug addiction increase when you have the support of addiction experts behind you.
The compassionate, experienced staff at our Springfield substance use disorder rehab center can provide you with services that will help you on your road to recovery from substance use.
What Is Substance Use?
Substance use is a disorder defined by compulsive drug or alcohol use. This uncontrollable use of alcohol or drugs can severely disrupt daily living, including work, relationships and health. For successful recovery and treatment, substance use often requires support and intervention from professionals. For many, substance use crosses into addiction when the person looks for and uses increasing amounts of alcohol or drugs, despite the significant problems it causes for them and their loved ones.
What Is a Substance Use Rehab Center?
Our drug rehab center in Springfield, Illinois, allows patients to manage recovery while continuing to live their everyday lives. Our professional staff can offer guidance on your journey and provide evidence-based services for care so you can get the support you need while you recover.
Our outpatient services focus on behavioral treatments that will help you understand addiction and provide many psychological and physical benefits, such as:
- Improving your quality of life.
- Reducing your risk of relapse.
- Enhancing how well you function in society.
- Receiving support if a relapse occurs.
- Lowering your risk of infectious diseases that comes from needle use.
- Detoxing and withdrawing from substance use while under medical supervision.
When you receive care from Gateway Springfield, you’ll connect with a network of addiction professionals and your peers. You’ll also become part of a community that focuses on living drug-free.
The Role of a Substance Use Disorder Rehab Center in Addiction Treatment
For many people, a substance use disorder rehab center plays an essential role in addiction treatment. Enjoy the following benefits at our outpatient facility in Springfield:
- Flexible treatment hours and days
- Around-the-clock support
- More affordable than a 24/7 rehab experience
How to Find the Best Rehab Center
How do you determine what the best rehab center is for your needs? An outpatient facility can be an effective alternative to inpatient addiction treatment. You may benefit from our outpatient program in Springfield if the following applies to you:
- You experience mild or moderate symptoms due to substance use.
- You want to continue meeting your daily obligations, such as school or work.
- You want a more affordable option for treatment compared to inpatient services.
- You have loved ones that you need to take care of during the day.
Rehab Services Offered at Our Springfield Outpatient Center
At Gateway Foundation, we have been successfully treating those who struggle with substance use for more than 50 years. We center our evidence-based practices around the patient. Our related services include:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Mindfulness-based sobriety.
- Motivational interviewing.
- Trauma therapy.
- 12-step support.
Get in touch with us today for additional information about our substance use disorder rehab center in Springfield.