Xanax® Addiction Drug Rehabilitation Treatment Center in Illinois
Also known as alprazolam, Xanax® belongs to the benzodiazepine class of drugs. Xanax® relieves the symptoms of anxiety and panic disorders, but it also has addictive properties. When someone misuses this drug, they have a higher risk of developing an addiction.
If you have an issue with Xanax® misuse and addiction, let Gateway support you. Our Illinois Xanax® drug rehabilitation centers save lives every day.
Since Xanax® impacts your coordination and thinking, it can also put you at a greater risk of physical harm. Xanax® can impair your ability to drive and makes car accidents more likely. It also raises your risk of falls and broken bones.
A person with a Xanax® addiction can have difficulty knowing if they have a problem. These signs and symptoms may indicate that you or someone you know has an addiction to Xanax®:
- Taking more Xanax® than prescribed or taking it for a longer period than prescribed
- Performing dangerous behaviors to get more Xanax®
- Spending excessive amounts of time and money on Xanax® use
- Prioritizing Xanax® use over relationships, hobbies and obligations
Illinois Xanax® drug addiction rehab centers can also provide screenings to help someone understand their symptoms. An addiction professional can make a definitive diagnosis and recommend the right treatment.
Modern Xanax® addiction treatment involves a comprehensive approach to care. Clinics aim to address all aspects of addiction through two broad categories of services:
Xanax® Drug Rehab Treatment Center
Treatment centers for Xanax® addiction provide the resources you need to change your life. Your care team will assist you with these aspects of recovery and more:
- Stabilizing your life at work, home or school
- Improving your physical and mental wellness
- Developing coping strategies for situations that make you want to use Xanax®
- Reconnecting with your loved ones, family and friends
When you enter a treatment program for prescription drug addiction, you become empowered to set and meet the goals you desire.
Gateway’s Xanax® Drug Addiction Treatment Centers in Illinois
At Gateway, we take a patient-centered approach to care. Initiatives like the following help our patients succeed in recovery:
- Personalized care plans: We work with every patient to develop a treatment plan that targets their needs. During an intake appointment, we welcome the patient’s input on their recovery.
- Patient community initiatives: Our team values the importance of connection in recovery. We help our patients feel understood with services such as group therapy, demographic groups and an alumni community.
- Multiple therapy models: Different patients respond well to different counseling approaches. Our counselors specialize in many types of therapy based on symptoms and past experiences.
Allow us to become your partner in recovery as you work toward a life free from Xanax® misuse.
Visit a Gateway Xanax® Drug Rehabilitation Center in Illinois
Gateway provides comprehensive substance addiction treatment in the Chicago area. Our team uses more than 50 years of experience and a compassionate approach to support patients in recovery. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, contact us online today.