When enough is enough, it’s time to say “no” to drug addiction’s hold on your life. This enormous step takes courage and strength. If you’re ready, you don’t have to walk the journey to recovery alone. The right drug addiction rehab center will help by giving you the skills and support you need to find hope and healing in sobriety.
For over 50 years, the addiction specialists at Gateway Foundation have been helping those who grapple with drug addiction. The compassionate care and evidence-based services available at our Lake Villa Center will help you end your fight with addiction once and for all.
What Is Drug Addiction?
Many people have the misconception that addiction is a lack of self-control or a moral failing. This serious condition is, in fact, a disease. Long-term use of drugs like opioids, methamphetamines and other narcotics changes the form and function of your brain. Once addiction takes hold, these drugs undermine the way you think and behave. Your sole motivation becomes using that substance.
While everyone’s path to addiction is unique, professional drug addiction treatment gives you the best possible chance of beating the disease of addiction.
Signs That Could Indicate Drug Addiction
While most people try to hide their drug addiction, there are a few signs to look out for which could indicate a substance use disorder:
- Defensiveness when confronted about substance use
- Altered behavior or mood swings
- Relationship difficulties
- Problems on the job or at school
- Financial problems, such as not paying bills on time
- Losing interest in hobbies or activities you once enjoyed
- Changes in your physical appearance, such as weight loss or a lack of personal hygiene
- Loss of energy
- Decreased appetite
What to Look for in Drug Addiction Rehab Centers
While there is a variety of drug rehab centers in Lake Villa and the surrounding communities, not all addiction treatment facilities are the same. Gateway Foundation is specifically geared toward helping you reach your rehab goals in a number of different ways:
- Holistic care: We address all aspects of the recovery process, including the physical, mental, social and emotional tolls of addiction.
- Medical support: Our rehab center offers 24/7 medical care to help you handle any withdrawal symptoms and cravings you face.
- Variety of addiction therapies: Discovering the underlying issues which contributed to your addiction is an essential part of healing. We offer a variety of therapeutic modalities to ensure you find the right options.
- Peer support: Along with our team of addiction professionals, you’ll find the support of others walking their own road to recovery. This will give you opportunities to relearn vital communication and social skills while sober.
Services and Treatments Available at Our Lake Villa Drug Rehab Center
At Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, we understand the importance of individualized care. That’s why we’re proud to offer a wide array of services that can be incorporated into your personalized drug treatment program, including:
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Mindfulness-based sobriety
- Trauma therapy
- Dual diagnosis enhanced treatment
- And many more
Learn More About the Programs and Services Offered at Our Drug Rehab Center in Lake Villa, IL
If you’re ready to put an end to the insanity that is drug addiction, Gateway Foundation can help. We invite you to contact our Lake Villa Center today to learn more about our comprehensive drug treatment programs and services. You can also give us a call at877-505-4673.