Gateway’s addiction and co-occurring programs are clinically designed to address the individual needs of its patients. With over 50 years of experience, combined with the latest research in addiction medicine, we have developed tailored programs that will give each person the highest likelihood of success.
Every program we have shares the same medical and clinical structure that includes our nine evidence-based practices. Additionally, our programs each have a different focus and community that is better able to support where the person is, and what they are struggling with. Whether you are a teenager, a woman struggling with trauma, a member of the LGBTQ+ community, a man struggling with Alcohol Use Disorder, and more…we have a program for you.
- The Recovery Advantage Program
- LGBTQ+ Program
- Women’s Rehabilitation Program
- Men’s Rehabilitation Program
- Teen Rehabilitation Program
- DUI Program
- Family Support and Programming
- Addiction Therapy Services
- Medication Assisted Programs
- Evidence Based Treatment
- Adult Rehabilitation Center
Please call one of our care coordinators to find out which program is right for you or your loved one. Call 877-505-HOPE (4673)